- “GDPR” means the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- The data administrator is Bomatur Spółka Jawna Bogusław and Danuta Matlak, 43-502 Czechowice-Dziedzice, ul. Węglowa 33, Tax Identification Number: 6521666911, National Business Registry Number: 240393309, National Court Register Number: 0000257915
- Personal data collected on the website http://bomatur.com.pl are made available directly by the user through filling out forms available online, during e-mail or telephone contact, and can also be downloaded automatically by the IT system used by the service operator during the user's visit to the website. Website users provide their personal data voluntarily, however, doing so is necessary for the service administrator to contact the User.
- Personal data provided through the online form is confidential and is not visible to other users. Data given in the form is not shared with third parties
- Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and the data is stored on secured servers.
- Bomatur Spółka Jawna Bogusław and Danuta Matlak, 43-502 Czechowice-Dziedzice, ul. Węglowa 33 is the data collector for its customers. The company may process personal data such as name, surname, e-mail address and telephone number etc.
- Personal data is processed only by authorized representatives of Bomatur Spółka Jawna Bogusław and Danuta Matlak,
- You can contact personal data processing superviser in the organization of the Service Provider at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Service Provider has the right to share User's personal and other data to entities authorized under the applicable law.
Purposes of data processing:
- Personal data is processed to the extent and within the purpose necessary to:
a) make contact with the User;
b) provide Services electronically;
c) implement direct marketing.
Personal data processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject.
User rights with regard to data processing:
- The Users have the right of access to their personal data, the right to have their inaccurate personal data rectified, the right to have their personal data erased where appropriate, the right to restrict the processing of their personal data, the right to transfer their personal data, the right to object to processing of their personal data which were given voluntarily, the right to withdraw the consent to process their personal data at any time without any effect as to the data processing compliance with the law when the processing was made on the basis of the consent expressed prior to its withdrawal.
- Withdrawal of consent for personal data processing must be made in written or by e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body in the way and manner specified under the GDPR. On the territory of the Republic of Poland, the supervision authority is: President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw).
- The objection to direct marketing - if personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of his personal data for such marketing, including profiling, where the processing is related to such direct marketing .
Data processing period:
- Personal data will be processed as long as the consent to process personal data is not withdrawn, and in case such consent is withdrawn personal data will continue to be processed until possible claims by the data controller in relation to the User expire.
33 Węglowa Street, 43-502 Czechowice-Dziedzice.